Re: Braille does not follow cursor in Mate Terminal

Hello,

Thanks, I did not try to use a BRLTTY command but I used a different approach by breaking the condition to run BRLTTY in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90xbrlapi on line 13.
And I can now use the review cursor in Mate Terminal.
Not an elegant solution at all I know, but it answers the question, it is because BRLTTY provides access to graphical terminal.
I understand it is since Bullseye I have used in desktop environment less than a day.

So I'm going to post on Orca list as suggested, thanks.

Best regards,

Patrick