Massive sound Issue with debian 12 under vmware on m2 mac.

Hey everyone
I kinda have an issue here regarding debian 12 on my m2 macbook air running the newest version of both vmware and mac os.
What happens is as soon as I boot into the  fresh installed vm and the mate desktop comes up, all sound starts developing a serious delay. After a few minutes of running the vm, Espeak starts getting cut of in mid sentence and only speaks   a few letters of the entire sentence It should. this makes the vm completely unusable.
Does anyone have a fix for This behaviour?