Re: Installing Voxin Eloquence Broke Speakup?

Installing Voxin in Debian gives Voxin in the console.
I have the Zoe ML Eloquence High voice installed from Voxin. Sample here: https://voxin.oralux.org/audio/zoe-ml-embedded-high.wav

https://voxin.oralux.org/

Prices

Voxin + IBM TTS 4.19 EUR
Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, Compact 22.1 EUR
Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, Pro 26 EUR
Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, High 29.91 EUR

Unfortunately, it's not yet possible to have Voxin Eloquence engine inside emacspeak the audio desktop, but I understand this is being worked on.
It IS possible to use the Voxin IBMTTS - the old IBM Voxin voices inside emacspeak, so often I just use spd-conf to configure the old IBMTTS voice and use Voxin Eloguence Zoe ML in terminal under MATE using ORCA.

Voxin emacspeak installer for IBMTTS ONLY: https://github.com/Oralux/emacspeak_voxin_install

Rgds,
David