From: K0LNY
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 5:08 PM
Subject: removing desktop

Hi,
I want to remove my desktop environment on the Debian I copied to an SD card.
It boots okay, but it has two choices of Mate and a metacity Gnome flashback.
I need to have no desktop installed, because OMV says it won't work if it detects a desktop.
I ran:
sudo update-alternatives --config x-session-manager
but I only got choices to choose which one to boot to, not to remove them.
Does anyone know how this is done?
Thanks.

Glenn