Re: C++ Error

Glenn,

I don't have the files, but often there is a command (as root) "make clean" which gets rid of things that were a problem. You'll usually find these extra "switches" in the README files inside the tar.gz file.

W1HKJ the author of flrig has the files on his web  page.

http://www.w1hkj.com/

Flrig, and Fldigi and the other programs are available already compiled for Debian. Bullseys is version 1.3.53.

https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/flrig

Why are you compiling a program that is already available as a DEB file?

Bookworm and Sid have flrig 1.47.

Unless you have a radio that's just been released these usually no need of using the newest version. It usually causes headaches finding dependents and when you do, other applications that are in your Debian distro might not work any more. Debian stable is rock solid but it's not the latest and greatest. Sid is the latest and greatest, but Sid is exactly what Debian calls it: unstable.

So unless you have good reasons not to, install using apt-get.

Regards,

David N1EA