libvte gugs and Mate-Terminal

Hi Samuel and all,

do you know if the libvte problems have b een fixed in Bookworm that mess up the output in Mate- or XFCE-Terminal. Its still hard to use Mate-Terminal as a replace ment for the real textconsole, at least I can not use it for my daily job in many situations and still have to setup speech and braille for both environments.

Especialy for new users who do not know how to setup speech and braille for both environments a good working terminal would be esencial.

Can we do something that the libvte bugs to be fixed if they still exist? I guess they do, because I am using Debian Testing and I still have the problems in the terminal.

Ciao and thanks,

  Schoepp