Re: speech installation progress feedback?

On 11/13/22 22:07, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

During installation with speech enabled, when unpacking packages
progress is only notified every 10%. For long installations that can be
very long without any feedback. I can add a temporal condition, so that
one gets e.g. feedback every minute or something like that. What do
people feel should be the delay? Getting feedback every second would be
very spammy, and 10m would be very long. Should we e.g. use 1m? More?
Less?

Neat feature, I'm fine with how it is now but that would be lovely if
that value could be customisable!

--
John Doe