Re: Videocall hearing the voice of Orca

>>>>> "john" == john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> writes:

    john> Hello all, I use Orca to do some videocalling, the issue that
    john> I'm having is that voice of Orca is also audible at the other
    john> end.

    john> How can I ensure that I'm the only one that will hear Orca and
    john> prevent other persons in the call from hearing it?

Use a bluetooth headset withd pipewire.
I find Pulse's bluetooth support is not good enough for quality calls.
Alternatively use a USB headset with either Pulse or Pipewire.
The point is that you don't want your microphone to be able to pick up
audio from your screen readers.