Re: Which softwares to install ?

Hello,

john doe, le sam. 16 juil. 2022 19:42:46 +0200, a ecrit:
> On 7/15/2022 10:27 PM, LibreFaso wrote:
> > Ok, so I installed a few laptops.
> >
> > But I notice that neither Grub not the login page seem to be accessible, that may be a problem if the kids are to use the computers alone.
> >
> > Is there a solution to that problem ?
>
> Grub is not accessible

Indeed, grub is not accessible. See

https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility#Accessible_boot

> but what logging page are you talking about?

I guess he means the lightdm login page?  Normally if the system was
installed with speech/braille enabled, orca is enabled on the login page
as well. Otherwise IIRC lightdm has a shortcut to start orca.

Samuel