Re: at-spi 2.33 stack in experimental

hello,

result check-a11y

jeremy@jerem-debian:~/check-a11y$ ./troubleshoot
Info
INFO: session type 'x11'
INFO: VT '7'
INFO: session desktop 'lightdm-xsession'
INFO: current desktop 'MATE'
INFO: DISPLAY ':0.0'
INFO: WAYLAND_DISPLAY ''

Packages
PASS: at-spi2-core installed
PASS: libgail-common installed
PASS: libatk-adaptor installed
PASS: qt-at-spi installed
FAIL: libatk-wrapper-java not installed, Java Swing applications will
not be accessible

Running environment
PASS: at-spi-bus-launcher is running as user jeremy
PASS: at-spi2-registryd is running as user jeremy
FAIL: mismatch between $DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
(unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus) and well-known path
/home/jeremy/.dbus/session-bus/1795160871d64fc086911b59fabb7ca4-0 ()
PASS: got accessibility bus
unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-7hjZBYOBc7,guid=61bf95d55461303e5116c7b45d6eb779
from session dbus
PASS: got accessibility bus
unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-7hjZBYOBc7,guid=61bf95d55461303e5116c7b45d6eb779
from root window
PASS: accessibility buses from session dbus and from root window match
PASS: org.a11y.Status IsEnabled is true

Layer enabling
PASS: screen-reader-enabled is set in gsettings
PASS: MATE accessibility is set in gsettings
PASS: GTK_MODULES contains gail
PASS: GTK_MODULES contains atk-bridge
PASS: QT_ACCESSIBILITY is set to 1
WARN: GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY is set to '', mozilla applications will not be
accessible unless IsEnabled is set to true (as typically set by starting
orca, but not accerciser etc.)
jeremy@jerem-debian:~/check-a11y$ su -l
Mot de passe :
02:21:~# cd /home/jeremy/che
02:21:~# cd /home/jeremy/check-a11y/
02:21:/home/jeremy/check-a11y# ./troubleshoot
Info
INFO: session type ''
INFO: VT ''
INFO: session desktop ''
INFO: current desktop ''
INFO: DISPLAY ':0.0'
INFO: WAYLAND_DISPLAY ''

Packages
PASS: at-spi2-core installed
PASS: libgail-common installed
PASS: libatk-adaptor installed
PASS: qt-at-spi installed
FAIL: libatk-wrapper-java not installed, Java Swing applications will
not be accessible

Running environment
FAIL: at-spi-bus-launcher is not running as user root
but another at-spi-bus-launcher is running as another user (though
perhaps on another DISPLAY)
FAIL: at-spi2-registryd is not running as user root
but another at-spi2-registryd is running as another user (though perhaps
on another DISPLAY)
FAIL: no session bus address in $DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS
      well-known path
/root/.dbus/session-bus/1795160871d64fc086911b59fabb7ca4-0 says
unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-EulxEYmzKS,guid=7ebe74b5480801ba4fff4b955d6e29c2
Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken.
FAIL: can't get accessibility bus from session dbus
PASS: got accessibility bus
unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-7hjZBYOBc7,guid=61bf95d55461303e5116c7b45d6eb779
from root window
^[[DError org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken.
WARN: org.a11y.Status IsEnabled is '', mozilla applications will not be
accessible unless GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY is set to 1

Layer enabling
PASS: screen-reader-enabled is set in gsettings
PASS: MATE accessibility is set in gsettings
WARN: GTK_MODULES does not contain gail, GTK2 applications may not be
accessible
WARN: GTK_MODULES does not contain atk-bridge, GTK2 applications may not
be accessible
WARN: QT_ACCESSIBILITY is not set to 1, Qt4 applications may not be
accessible
WARN: GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY is set to '', mozilla applications will not be
accessible unless IsEnabled is set to true (as typically set by starting
orca, but not accerciser etc.)
02:22:/home/jeremy/check-a11y#

I precise that I do the test with at-spi2-core version 2.32. should I do
the same thing with the 2.33 ?

I also explained that in my /root I have a file .gtkrc-2.0 which
contains this:
gtk-modules = "gail:atk-bridge"

please tell me if I forgot to answer something

Jerem