Accessibility package LiSpeak

Hi I've found LiSpeak. It seems a personal assistant. The problem is that requires a lot packages to work, some builds from PPA sources. If you want to know more of my installation process and the dependencies visit my blog research:
http://liquidsmok.hopto.org/post/120733891570/lispeak
http://liquidsmok.hopto.org/post/120734143855

I want the program at least as optional in the Official repos as soon as possible meanwhile there aren't AI available yet, no matter who can hear my robo conversations, for example, NSA.

I hope to see the package available. Thanks.

Regards,
Esteban Herrera Castro
Phone: +506 84273453 | Skype: stv.herrera1 | Email: stv.herrera@gmail.com