Re: systemd and accessible vt's

Hello Halim,

Halim Sahin schrieb am 03.12.2013, 18:17 +0100:
>Last week I've read about a rfc in systemd which tries to implement vt
>in userspace.
>In that case config_vt in kernel don't need to be set.
>If someone tries to remove vt support from kernel completely we.ll loose
>a great, stable environment.
This is not fully true, though. BRLTTY and SBL could then run as less-privileged
processes and wouldn't need root privileges therefore. It should now the time to
figure out:

* how early boot messages should be read
* what happens after the user logs in:
    * e.g. end the login-specific screen reader and replace it through a
      user-specific instance (as with orca)

and so forth. If we find a solution, we actually get a better experience than
before.

It's more an oportunity, I think.

Sebastian
--