javascript support for elinks

Ok, here's a really good one.  In just a few weeks, I have a presentation to make on Linux at the North Carolina state convention of the National
Federation of the Blind.  I am going to do it from a pure cli perspective.  What I need is at least, some limited javascript support.  How do I get
elinks installed and get the javascript support up and running.  I cannot afford to puvv up here because I am hoping to convert people to using Linux.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology