Debian live accessibility

Hello all,

I want test a debian live image (based in testing) in my machine. I downloaded the image from:
http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/next+nonfree/i386/iso-hybrid/debian-wheezy-live-rc1-i386-gnome-desktop+nonfree.iso
but I do not know if this version of Debian has accessibility features like Speakup during the installation.

In the official images, I can download, burn to a CD, then, when the menu appears (a beep is emitted), I can press S key then enter to start a installation with Speakup and ESpeak. Somebody knows if the Debian Live images also include this feature?

Thanks.