Re: gnome-orca_3.0.4-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Ok so I suggest someone (or I) open a bug which asks an update. It will
allow me to submit a patch to the maintainer, or the maintainer to do
the upgrade, we would upgrade to the last git build. Do you want me to
open the bug? Or does it exist?  Or can someone else do this task
(opening the bug)?

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL