BRLTTY 4.2 without espeak support

Hello,

Debian Squeeze has already been feature-freezed, nevertheless I would be
interested whether it is possible to build the Squeeze BRLTTY (4.2) with espeak
support? I guess the libespeak-dev package was not installed while building the
official package, can this still be done? Or do I need to compile BRLTTY on my
own on every machine where I want to use the espeak driver?

Thanks and greetings
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://dict.uni-leipzig.de/dictd?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu