Re: fix for missing nic drivers in access version of DI

It's good that you're fixing this.
It also can be worked around by using the net.img floppy and loading it when prompted. Even with the regular first cd of the sarge set, I have to choose my 3com from a list; it isn't automatically detected. Btw, my hacked cd did the job for installing with brltty though I realize it's not a proper presentation at this point.

--
Cheryl