Re: Debian 11 installation attempt / walkthrough

Hi Christian,

That's odd - this is what I use for my TOS boot partition in fstab:

/dev/sda1       /tos            msdos   defaults,noauto

At one time, the option 'atari' would have been needed to get the correct behaviour for GEMDOS partitions (16 bit FAT instead of 32 bit), but that is long gone.

Using an incorrect FAT size would have resulted in the partition mounting at all though. I've never seen my TOS partition going readonly.

Mind you, this was all kernels built from Geert's git repository, not Debian kernel sources.

Cheers,

	Michael