Re: crest buildd not building

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 07:39:07PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> crest has been building ppl for over 35 days now which is why I
> gave the package back to the queue with wanna-build. Now the
> buildd isn't picking any new package for building.
>
> Could someone with access to crest check what's going on with that
> little rascal? ;)

It's still building just fine. The build log is now 11MB, but I have no idea
how long it will still take.  Didn't Ingo mention something about 58 days?
Do you want me to stop the build and have some other buildd give it a shot?
I would just let the build continue, it has to finish sometime.

Christian