Re: [buildd] Action plan to get buildds getting online again

Ingo Jürgensmann dixit:

> Hmm, I remember that we built just a small set of packages from openoffice.org
> source back then, but well... ;-)

Sure, but only into unreleased with manual patches, or with build
profiles once they get actually usable, and only if the source
package supports this (or with lots more patches).

I’d say, ok but only if it’s really needed, do not deviate without
good reason, and document that reason because otherwise nobody will
remember.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Darwinism never[…]applied to wizardkind. There's a more than fair amount of[…]
stupidity in its gene-pool[…]never eradicated[…]magic evens the odds that way.