Re: Can we have jigdo (cd templates)

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 06:52:03PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > Not much goes on behind the scenes. We also haven't managed to quit yet.
>
> Quit? Where do I sign up??

m68k was removed from the release, and with this all the quit forms, I am
sorry, we can not quit anymore.

Behind the scenes we are still building packages, there is just not much to
talk about. But maybe somebody can give me a hint for the proper
build-depends on the gnome related failures, I have about 40 failures which
look mostly like this:

  libgnomeui-dev: Depends: libgnomeui-0 (= 2.14.1-3) but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: libgnome2-dev (>= 2.13.7) but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: libbonoboui2-dev (>= 2.13.1) but it is not going to be installed

Whats the proper dep-wait, which package are we missing?

Christian