Re: [buildd] unregistered buildds

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 02:02:14PM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> > I've still got an A4000T/060 in reserve, but it's still located somewhere
> > else...
> So if we could get it registered and we needed it, it would be
> available?

Sure. The only problem is, that the person in question (the donator of
akire) is quite busy and often doesn't find the time to finally sent it,
forget the address or simply to sent it... ;)
But I think, when we would really need it, it would be doable... ;)

> > Do you have reasons to believe that those machines could be registered?
> I'm an optimist. I also thought having all the info in one place to make
> one request might make sense.

;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc