Re: Powerbook Duo 230?

At 02:06 PM 4/24/2003 -0700, Brad Boyer wrote:

If someone wants to ship me some RAM for my Q840AV, that would make
it much more pleasant to work on this.  :)

        Brad Boyer
        flar@allandria.com

Hmm... I have a Quadra 840AV with 128 megs of RAM of which I maybe use half. I could probably see to sending you 64 megs of that, especially since I'd be very interested in a native B2 and don't have the coding skills to do it myself. However, I don't believe the 840AV's DMA is supported either, unless I'm misremembering the specs. I get maybe 5MB/s out of it. Works very well with Linux though.

Scott Holder