Re: woohoo! glibc 2.2.1-1 building OK

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 03:13:37PM +0100, Michael Fedrowitz wrote:

> > Ah, your latest patch from march 2nd? Thats not included yet?
>
> Yep, http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k-0103/msg00011.html.
Hmm, which of those? One, two or all three of them? Ingo, I'll try to start
a build on your machine with that (cool to have three m68k machines on the
net, kullervo builds busybox, so that I can try to build woody boot-floppies
on q650. q650 does apt right now, maybe sgml there is still working, and
arrakis does binutils, now if my box at home were online, I might upload a
new xfree tonight...)

> I've got -2 packages with the patch at home (skipped the multiarch and
> cross packages though).
Please bring them, in case I mess up the build.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato