From: Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com>
Date: Fri, May 8, 2015 at 2:43 PM
Subject: [Debconf-sponsors-team] DC16 fundraising team meeting Tue May 12 (1900UTC, 2100CEST/SAST, 1500EST, 1200PST)
To: ML DebConf-sponsors <debconf-sponsors-team@lists.debconf.org>

Check your local time here if not listed:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150512T19&p1=1440&ah=1

Agenda will largely be focused on the DebConf16 effort, including
status updates on brochure, new sponsors-table, and ongoing lead
collection, but feel free
to bring any topics, including DC15 related topics.

Meeting will be on IRC in the #debconf-sponsors OFTC channel.

Please pass on to appropriate parties.

Cheers,
Brian