Next meeting: 2015-03-04 19:30

Template agenda for next meeting, I"m trying to keep this to 1hr. I am
going to start using wiki to tabulate the agenda like the DC team does
it at present and also using tibid/meetbot :)

If there is something else that should be added, please let me know?
remember its still (very) early, we just like keeping things going
forward and on the right track :)

-N

NEXT MEETING

Date: 2015-03-11
Chair for this meeting?: xxxx

- - Running topic cut-off times on left - -

* 00:02 - Timeline: # no lead yet - no one looking into this as is quite
early
  - Report back

* 00:04 - Budget: nkukard
  - Report back

* 00:09 - Accommodation: indiebio
  - Report back

* 00:14 - Sponsors: # no lead yet
   # madduck added some todos into the brochure.tex file
debconf-data/dc15/sponsorship-brochure
   # Hodgestar to send indiebio a list of sponsors contacted for PyConZA
   # We can maybe add local context to this
http://media.debconf.org/dc15/fundraising/debconf15_sponsorship_brochure.pdf

* 00:18 - Orga docs: indiebio
   - Report back on discussions with madduck

* 00:23 - Hangover156: nkukard
  - Report back on progress

* 00:33 - Logo / Design Brainstorming: indiebio (thoughts here:
http://indiebio.co.za/blog/event-organising)
  - Report back on progress

* 00:45 - Website: superfly
  - Report back

* 01:00 - Other/General
  - Debian is not mainstream, and not commercial.
    # madduck to send indiebio a copy of his book