Re: [Debconf-sponsors-team] RFC DC15 sponsorship brochure

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:32 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:

> > I am still unsure about room naming.

> But not against it?

I don't like it, but if I am the only one of this opinion..

>> Also, I added some minor last minute changes (see Git).
>
> I think the last hunk is not good. My wording feels more natural to
> me.

As a Platinum or Gold sponsor, we are also happy to listen to your individual
ideas and wishes of how to make the conference an unforgetable event for our
participants. -->> We are the sponsors and happy to listen

For Platinum or Gold sponsors, we are also happy to listen to your individual
ideas and wishes of how to make the conference an unforgetable event for our
participants. -->> We are happy to listen to sponsors

I don't need this particular wording, but IMO, the former was wrong.

Richard