Re: So, who's going to Portland

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2014-04-07 16:14 +0200]:
> It sounds good, but I am not certain this will work - during
> DebConf, people are usually really busy with all kinds of stuff,
> and immediately afterwards they might be burnt out.  But it's
> worth a try.

It won't work if we do it "afterwards". Therefore I am trying to
establish this *as part of the conference*. Heck, it doesn't have to
be Monday, it could be Sunday while others clean up…

> On the other hand, I've never been to the west coast, so hanging
> around two days just to write stuff doesn't look so appealing to
> me personally.

Doing the final report at all doesn't look so appealing to me.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

murphy's law is recursive.
washing your car to make it rain doesn't work.