Re: [Debconf-video] archive Debian & Stuff podcast?

Hi Asheesh,

On Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> mkdir -p ~/.podget && echo
> "http://www.debianandstuff.com/listen/?format=rss";
> > ~/.podget/serverlist ; touch ~/.podget/podgetrc ; mkdir -p
> ~/.podget/episodes ; bash podget -l ~/.podget/episodes

that needs apt-get install podget? why not wget?

> There isn't a particular way we plan to notify y'all, but if you want, we
> can email you or similar. Hopefully it would be even better to make a cron
> job that runs "podget", and that would do the archiving.

yeah, I'd also be happy to get an email once in a while telling me to wget
this url. better yet: send this mail to debconf-video@l.d.o so we can share
that load!

> (Also... podget is not the *best* software ever, it seems. Sorry about
> recommending something not quite super amazingly great. It does seem to get
> the job done.)

so its some software we'd need to install ;) is the stable version sufficient?

cheers,
	Holger