Re: [Debconf-video] videoteam sprint, this weekend

Le mardi 01 novembre 2011 à 23:42 +0100, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> we're having a videoteam sprint this weekend in the IRILL offices in Paris and
> we should start planning a bit.
>
> I'll arrive in Paris on Friday morning at/before 9AM at CDG and will then head
> to the IRILL office, expecting to at least meet Stefano and Sylvestre there ;)
I don't know when Stefano will be there since he was at UDS but I will
be at IRILL office from 9h30/10h.
I booked the "Web" room for Friday. We will move to the algorithm room
on the week end (which is way bigger with more natural lights).
We have some sparse badges that I will give you for the week end to get
in/out when you want (I will be there most of the time anyway).

Tomorrow morning, just ask to the lady at the front office the # to get
access to the third floor to IRILL / INRIA.
You can ask the a Wifi password but it is not mandatory.

Sylvestre