About telephonenumbers =for a not so goodtim)

I think we should remove the videos that have the phonenumber in them  that is:

* Zen and the art of Free Software: know your user, know yourself
* Debian-Kernel Team Overview and Stat
* Debian New Maintainer Process: History and Aims

I feel bad about publishing the number in that way without calling the
number and asking..

All the talks are listed here:
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Talks

The slides are linked from there and hence it is necessary to update
that page when new slides arrives.. Or VNCrecordings (do we have any?)

best whishes erik (who will work allmorning today), and then I'm off
sightseeing in Helsingfors.