Re: PO_1729 for Feb 26

Dear sir/madam

FYI

Please find our latest purchase order attached. Goods are required as
soon as possible, the date on our order is the latest date required on
site here.

kindly acknowledge this order by return e-mail confirming delivery
date(s) alongside proforma invoice to enable us issue payment
immediately.

Many thanks, Best regards

M/Saaha Impex P Ltd
Purchasing Manager

TEL + (49) 161 653 9006
FAX + (49) 161 653 2613

Company number: 3708248 VAT number: 733 0309 69
intended solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this
email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and might not represent those of M/Saaha Impex Ltd.
Warning: Although M/Saaha Impex Ltd has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of
this email or attachments