[Debconf-team] Possible to Make Last Minute Talk Submission?

Hi

I would like to find out if it would still be possible to make a talk
submission for the DebConf.

I do expect that the schedule is fixed by now, but if there is a
possibility to use any open room/slot, I would appreciate it. My talk is
not long, and I think a 20-minute slot is better than a 45-minute one.

The basic thought of the talk would be: challenges with using Debian (or
other Linux) in developing nations. This will mostly be based on my own
experiences, and some comments from a few of the other friends who have
tried or shown interest in Debian.

Sincere apologies for last minute submission.

Regards
Sicelo A. Mhlongo