[Debconf-team] Open Weekend set up requirements

Hi Stefano, team

The summary of the requirements for the job fair can be found here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/DebianDayMessy#Job_Fair

So far, it is 6 tables, 4 power points, 11 chairs.

I know there is at least one more sponsor keen to be at the job fair
who need to submit requirements, and I have not had responses from a
few.

Would you like me to arrange anything specific here or can we thrash
it out next week during setup? No one needed particularly special
requirements at this stage.

regards