Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-sponsors-team] Website: static page or redirect to wiki? - NB for fundraising

Hi

El 04/10/15 a las 10:15, Brian Gupta escribió:
> Check with Wendar. She worked on the DC14 site. Perhaps she has time? If
> not, you need to find a volunteer and make sure they have access to the
> relevant repo.

TL;DR: count with me, but we still need somebody else.

The good news

* I can push commits to scm.alioth.debian.org//git/debconf-data/dc16.git
* I can put time tonight (Europe's night) and this week's nights on this
* I can copy the website from any former debconf and work on the
xhtml/wml/html files, using the wiki as source of information. No CSS
skills. Somebody should say which debconf website to copy

The bad news

* I cannot make design decisions, and I'm really bad at aesthetics
* No idea about how to "build" sites, nor how to make
debconf16.debconf.org point to
scm.alioth.debian.org//git/debconf-data/dc16.git/website
* I'm not native English speaker so somebody should review my writings.
* I cannot make plans now about my further involvement in the website
(my timetable from November on is undefined yet).

Cheers
Laura Arjona