[Debconf-team] Video subtitles and sponsors (was: Fixing the Debconf Delagation)

also sprach Martín Ferrari <tincho@debian.org> [2015-09-30 17:59 +0200]:
> In this particular case, the service was not considered essential
> (or even important) by any of the "core" (if such a thing exists)
> debconf-team members.

I think I considered myself a "core" debconf-team member at the
time, as well as a member of the fundraising team, and I really
appreciate that there are people out there working on subtitles.

My decision was later discussed in the fundraising team and
consensus established within minutes.

We then discussed this with the chairs for another 4 days. I don't
see the benefit in bringing this up again.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
      DebConf17 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17