Re: [Debconf-team] Draft of the "Call for Proposals"

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Maximiliano Curia
<maxy@gnuservers.com.ar> wrote:

> And as long as the registration is opened before that, we plan to send it on
> the 10 March 2015 to d-d-a and debconf-announce.

As you most likely saw, cate sent the CfR.

By default, I would tape all sessions and require a reason for why not
to record a specific one. Including a waiver which shows the
license[1] prevents misunderstandings about what can be done with the
recordings.

If at all possible, I think quickly accepting a few good talks and
then having 1-3 waves of accepted talks will help with press work.

THanks!
Richard

[1] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/LICENSE