Re: [Debconf-team] Bitcoin payments for DebConf15

also sprach Martín Ferrari <tincho@debian.org> [2015-02-14 19:28 +0100]:
> > I will send Euro according to the exchange rate at the time of
> > receipt, and for sanity purposes, allow me an error margin of ± 1%.
>
> Wouldn't this be a tax problem for you?

No, I can received 20k € as a tax-free gift from everyone in the
world over the period of ten years. When we reach 50% of that in any
given instance, then I'd say we talk again. ;)

> Also, I am not sure about the procedure for third parties to
> receive money on behalf of Debian... I don't remember what do we
> do in this cases.

We don't have any procedure. Other than trust.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town or Montreal? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16