Re: [Debconf-team] bursaries questions for summit (URGENT)

Just two thoughts, although the proposal already looks very nice. At
first, the complexity struck me, but then again we are proposing to
give money to people, so… as long as bursaries are happy collecting
and later analysing all these data…

also sprach David Bremner <david@tethera.net> [2015-02-02 21:19 +0100]:
>    - If you are applying for food and/or accomodation sponsorship
>      *only*, check http://contributors.debian.org ; if this represents
>      your contributions fairly, skip this. Otherwise tell us a bit
>      about the topics below.
>    - If you are applying for food and/or accomodation sponsorship for
>      DebCamp, it is mandatory to put your DebCamp plan here. Linking
>      to team project descriptions on other sites is encouraged.

Can we make some of this stuff easier with JavaScript? I am one of
those who hate JavaScript, but it might make things clearer? Well,
this is low-prio UI stuff for later…

>    - Please choose honestly which of the following most accurately
>      describes your situation. Your answer will will remain
>      confidential, and plays an important role in our decision process.

I think this could be improved by stating that we are operating on
very limited funds and we want to work with the community to ensure
that as many people as possible can attend, especially those who
don't usually have a chance to join FLOSS-type events.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town or Montreal? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16