Re: [Debconf-team] debconf15-team@lists.debian.org no longer needed?

also sprach Martín Ferrari <tincho@tincho.org> [2014-12-08 18:42 +0100]:
> > I think it would be best if the new teams replaced the sections
> > they now cover with an appropriate statement, and also made sure
> > not to lose people that way.
>
> The new structure is being documented at
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams as it is not anymore a DCn
> team. Not much point in trying to keep them in sync, IMO

Wasn't trying to propose to keep them in sync, but to selectively
erase contents on the DC15 page as the responsibilities are
"assumed" by the new teams. This ensures that no information is
lost. I.e. new teams might encounter names they did not consider
yet, and if something's left afterwards, we know that we need to
talk about it ;)

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org