Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

begin  quotation  from Gunnar Wolf (in <[🔎] 20130422224452.GB48868@gwolf.org>):
> Arne Wichmann dijo [Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:28:14AM +0200]:
> > > Ok, there are voices against putting only a DC13 logo and a small comany
> > > logo on the bags.
> > >
> > > So the options are:
> > > - Bags with many logos incl company logo (if they are willing to do this)
> > >   Many logos means all Gold sponsors and up
> > > - No bags from this source
> > >
> > > Is there any voice against any of the other options?
> > >
> > > Does anybody want to have a longer discussion on the controversial option?
> > >
> > > If not, I would try to implement the first, and failing that, the second.
> >
> > I have now discussed with the sponsor, and they would be ok with a small
> > number of sponsors on the bag (platinum and gold) and their own of
> > course.
> >
> > So, if there is no voice against this I would create a bag design together
> > with them and go on with the first option.
>
> Ok - Just one more request from me: Make it clear that they are not
> sponsoring at the same level as the platinum / gold ones. Maybe have
> everything Debconfy on one side, and everything about them on the other?

Ok, to make it a bit more constructive, I created a proposal in the
appended PNG. Please comment.

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support