[Debconf-team] DC13 - DebCamp

Hi there,

We have a important team meeting tomorrow Monday at 20:00 CEST (18:00
UTC)  because we need to open registration soon.

I have just contributed to the agenda of tomorrow meeting by adding a
question mark regarding DebCamp.
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130408

This is the last chance to decide in favor or against this option in my
opinion as we need to take this decision before opening registration.

As you may know we have more sponsorship money than we need for the
minimal approved budget for a working conference. So my opinion is
that DebCamp is not anymore impossible.

According to the website I can see that the venue is still free from 5
to 9 August 2013.

Do we still want a DebCamp at Le Camp in Switzerland in 2013?

Cheers,
Raphaël