Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, sponsorship levels

Hi there!

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:03:01 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:20:25 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> So my idea would be to go with <2000, 2000+, 6000+, 12000+ and 25k+.
>
> These new levels are even more similar to last year ones and given that
> I was proposing even higher ones, I added them to the staging brochure:
>
>   <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data?view=revision&revision=3668>
>
> We need to decide once and for all the final levels no later than the
> next IRC meeting and thus I would suggest to have all the remaining
> discussions before Monday (the meeting date has not been decided yet, so
> let me play safe).  However, I should admit that I lost track of what
> still needs to be addressed.

Two weeks passed and there were no new comments on this list about such
levels, which are still the ones present in the current brochure (line
360 at [1]).  There were comments during the last IRC meeting [2], but
no final decision except for the fact that Didier and myself should
contact the RMLL/LSM organizers for their feedback [3].

[1] <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data/dc13/sponsorship-brochure/brochure.en.tex?revision=3689&view=markup>
[2] <http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-08-21-17.54.log.html#l-332>
[3] <http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2012/debconf-team.2012-08-21-17.54.log.html#l-378>

Given that we need to go forward (at least two possible sponsors are
waiting for the brochure), I propose to discuss the final levels
*before* the next IRC meeting, i.e. before 2012-09-18 [4], and to agree
on them no later than that meeting.  I am going to contact the RMLL/LSM
organizers and I will send feedbacks here.

[4] <mid:201208282002.27335.odyx@debian.org>
    <http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20120828.180142.be64b809.en.html>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca