Re: [Debconf-team] Power adapters in New York

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 01:58:09PM -0600, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > it is enough if we receive the power adapters by Saturday, I think. Someone
> > from the wireless team correct me please. (But we dont have many more rooms
> > until then..)
>
> Correct.

Discussions happened in #debian-nyc, and with some assistance from Jeremy
Baron, I think I will be able to have these in time to bring them on Saturday.

My understanding is that Jeremy and Adnan have made initial contact, and that
the adapters will get picked up on Thursday. I'll email again when I have the
adapters or if Jeremy has trouble arranging the handoff.

See you soon!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org