[Debconf-team] Power adapters in New York

Some power adapters we need for DebConf (for Buffalo wireless routers?) are still with Adnan in New York. Clint arranged a meeting to get them and bring them here, but the arranged transfer failed.

I am not an expert on this area, and had a few questions to the team before locals spend time trying to find and buy appropriate adapters:

- At least Hydroxide (arriving Saturday) is still planning to travel to DebConf from New York, and http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals also mentions brother as arriving from New York on Thursday (is that right?). We should really make another attempt to reclaim the adapters from Adnan -- even if that doesn't get them to DebConf on time, it seems silly to have them get permanently lost to Debian.

- Someone asserted that buying power supplies here might even cost more than buying new Buffalos. If that's true, is there any way an attendee could buy new ones in time to bring them here?

- How many adapters are required "as soon as possible", compared to how many are needed before the main DebConf week starts?

--
Moray