Re: [Debconf-team] Please check translation to english of Sponsor Pack

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 02:48 -0600, Rodrigo Rodríguez wrote:
> Translation to english of Sponsor Pack has been finished:
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/SponsorPack_en
>
> I use a lot Google Translate, so PLEASE I beg you to check very well the
> document, in orden to make comments and/or corrections.

Hi Rodrigo,

I've gone through the document so that it now reads well in English (it
ain't perfect though, so others are welcome to have a go too :-).  In
the process I editorialised a little, and I may well have missed the
sense of what you were trying to convey in the Spanish.  I definitely
*did* add some sentences that I thought helped push the message a little
better.

You may want to step through my edits and consider whether I got it
right, whether I was wrong, or whether you want to incorporate some of
my changes back into the Spanish version.

In particular I think it's worth pointing out that the DebConf attendees
are often active in on-line communities and do publicise both their
DebConf and their tourism experiences through social media.

Cheers,
					Andrew.
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/                     Porirua, New Zealand
Twitter: _karora                                  Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
                Necessity is the mother of documentation