Re: [Debconf-team] Changing hotel (or) room

Quoting Tiago Bortoletto Vaz (tiago@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> I have an annoying allergy to warm temperature which makes me get rhinitis, so
> the Bosna rooms with no air conditioning, given the current temperature will
> put me in bad situation here. I've tried to explain and change it in the
> reception but got a very aggressive response from the guy when trying to
> communicate in English.
>
> So, I need some advise about changing room or hotel. If DebConf can't manage
> that I'll pay by myself, then I appreciate any hint about hotels around.

Just thinking out loud, but there are several people I met who dislike
air conditioning and have it in their room. So, I think one of them
would be happy to switch room with you.

For instance, David Prévot (cc'ed) just mentioned me he'd be OK to switch and
he'll try to catch you at some time.