Re: [Debconf-team] propostal web watch debconf11 with html5

Hi!

Am 12.05.2011 09:05, schrieb Joerg Jaspert:

>> TAB2, is CGI:IRC  on  irc.debian.org  #DebConf11  ..or one channel per
>> room.
> I don't think we should provide a web2irc gateway. They are so often
> misused for trolls, its not nice. How about simply providing a link to
> one of the known ones (or leaving it out at all and just telling people
> where to find us).

As far as I know we had something similar last year (inofficially and
not heavily advertised), and to the best of my knowledge there wasn't
any problem.  IMHO having a web2irc thingy available on the website
would be very usefull.

Best regards,
  Alexander