[Debconf-team] Official announcement of Belo Horizonte BID for DebConf12

We are proud to announce the DebConf12 bid for Belo Horizonte, Brazil. We
believe our city is capable of holding such event.  It is an important city of
Brazil and it will be hosting some of the games for 2014 world cup. There are
several IT related based in Belo Horizonte, such as Google and IBM, we also
have one of the best universities of Brazil, UFMG.

We have an enthusiastic local team, with members that have contributed to
Debian and have had some experience organizing other free software events,
albeit smaller than DebConf. We want to get others involved in the process in
hope of making Belo Horizonte a place even friendlier towards Debian and Free
Software in general.

There is already enough information on our wiki for placing the bid, although
there are still a few sections that need more work. We already have a place in
mind with an estimate of the prices and we also have gathered two support
letters. The wiki can be reached at:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Bids/Brazil/BeloHorizonte

Cheers.
--