[Debconf-team] Debian Day Description

Hi everyone,

I would like to have a more detailed page about Debian Day to send out
by July 15 at the very latest (two weeks before DD). I have drafted a
description and would like edits or comments:

http://whiteboard.debian.net/DebianDay_ebb43d.wb

Some questions

1. Do we need a link for directions? Or is the map of Columbia
University campus enough? I suspect the latter
2. Random non-Debian folks who show up: what do they do for lunch? (I
bet this was covered before so my apologies for not knowing).
3. Should we mention that if you are interested in coming to the Debconf
talks you are welcome to come, we just cannot provide housing or food?

Once we have a final description, we should update this page to include
the text:

http://debconf10.debconf.org/debianday.xhtml

Biella

Gabriella Coleman, Assistant Professor
Department of Media, Culture, & Communication
New York University
239 Greene St, 7th floor
NY NY 10003
212-992-7696